We are currently looking for a new Data Engineer to join our analytics team. You will have the opportunity to be part of an expanding company and a dynamic agile team.
We are proud to have some of Sweden’s largest organizations as customers and you would be playing a key role in enabling the development of smart solutions. We pride ourselves in offering an inspiring environment for our employees and strive to enable our customers to be able to better serve their employees and customers.
As a Data Engineer at Coor you will be part of an experienced and diverse team that is passionate about data and analytics. You will play an important part in helping the team realizing Coors Vision by continuously improving the way we work. Be part of our journey to empower our users in their daily work. How can you help enable our customers to make the most out of using data?
You have experience from working with traditional data load flows but also experience from modern solutions involving tools and techniques such as Azure Synapse, Data Lake and Databricks. Ideally you can help maintain and develop our platform that manages streaming and unstructured data. You are familiar with a data scientists’ ways of working with data.
You will enjoy this role if you
- Are a team player that strives to make a difference
- Like to solve technical issues to create business value
- Have interest in working with automation and CI/CD
- Want to play a role in influencing Coor’s data journey moving forward
- Like working in a cross functional team whose output is in high demand
- Understand the need for a stable and reliable base but can come with ideas and realize the into future solutions
- Someone that can share with and learn from others
- Able to take ownership of a task and see it through
- Curious to learn more and willing to continue developing your skills and as a person
- Structured, and organized
- Staying up to date with new tools, techniques, and methods
We use Microsoft and Qlik products and services among other technologies and tools, where the backend is mainly Azure. For the ETL process it is beneficial to know BIML, SSIS, Data Factory pipelines, Git, etc., but knowledge of other tools and techniques are meriting. Daily we use Jira and other productivity tools assisting us in the agile workday.
Good to know about the role
The role is employed within the Coor IT organization that is group common and caters to the whole organization, so it is important to understand the demands from a larger perspective, both from a technical and architectural aspect as well as business conceptual.
The role is 100% employment, and the team is based out of the Stockholm, Kista office. Work is done in a hybrid model and is defined by the team members together. Swedish is the preferred language for day-to-day tasks and team meetings, but English is our corporate language. It is therefore important to be comfortable with both (written and spoken).
Does this sound like a role for you? Great, recruitment is ongoing. Please apply or if more info is needed, please contact Thobias Björk (Thobias.Bjork@coor.com) who is the recruiting manager.