Coor is on an exciting digital transformation journey and aiming to become the most digitized company in our business. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for our next member in the Business Applications team – an IT Application Specialist. This is an important role in developing and maintaining the Dynamics 365 solution at Coor with surrounding technologies. Are you our next teammate?
The role leads customizations, deploy releases and ensures systems are implemented and used according to best practice being a strong advocate for use of standard functionality. Equally important is making sure that the design is optimal to ensure that the platform is used in the best possible way taking in consideration the Coor business and data structure.
You will work in close collaboration with the IT Service Manager and IT Service Specialists mainly, in addition, this role participates in projects and bids making sure best practice is followed when planning to use and while using the D365 platform. This involvs leading workshops, guiding projects regarding function and non-functional capabilities to reach an appropriate and optimal usage. You will also assist with education making sure the solution is used in the best possible way.
Furthermore you will participate in setting standards for the use of the platform as well as the development work. It is also essential to have the ability to support the development team (internal and external) with guidance and planning paving the way for a high-quality delivery.
The position includes with partners and vendors to stay ahead of the curve, assisting the IT Service Manager in setting the IT Service Roadmap.
Examples of tasks:
- Main contributor of customization and configuration of the Dynamics 365 systems
- Member of an agile team – takes ownership of assigned development tickets (Jira) and independently (or in co-operation if required) apply necessary system changes in development environment as well as suggest process changes adequately derived from the user story
- Responsible for Deployment Management as part of the release process
- Ensure that relevant documentation is created and maintained, both on tickets and user- as well system documentation level
- Main contact for application specific support of relevant systems and key contact for IT System Specialists in 3rd level escalations. If relevant, create and manage support tickets to suppliers like Microsoft
- Hold presentations and demonstrations of the Dynamics 365 applications functionality and use cases helping to build understanding and providing education as best-practice
- Participate and contribute to the test process providing relevant test cases, guiding of best practices and participates in performing tests
A role where it is possible to grow and expand your knowledge. You will have great teammates that really like what they do and are happy to share their knowledge. It is a positive environment with opportunities to learn and develop in different directions.
Coor is in an expansive phase and offers opportunity to work on continuous development in your competence and career opportunities so you can reach your full potential.
- is service minded and a team player
- wants to understand other people’s perspectives
- has excellent communications skillls, in oral and written form
- can take own initiatives
- is a problem solver
- is excited for new challenges and to learn new skills
- likes to share your knowledge as well as learn from others
- likes to educate others and hold presentations
- is structured and detail oriented
- is creative and willing to experiment
Our candidate has an Academic degree in engineering, business, information or computer systems with a minimum of 3 years experience from system development and solution configuration and customization. You also have experience from several end-to-end full lifecycle implementations of Dynamics 365 as well as implementing solutions based on business needs. You need to be proficient in Dynamics 365 online administration and have expert knowledge in CRM, Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Power Apps Portals and other modules. You are used to working in an agile environment such as Scrum, Kanban och SAFe. It is a merit if you nhave knowledge in Azue related technologies such as Active Directrory.
This is an open position, so the recruitment is ongoing. Apply with your CV and personal letter. For any questions regarding the position, please contact IT Service Manager Andreas Ekman 0706695511, firstname.lastname@example.org.