Coor is in an expansive phase, aiming to reach high set goals to our 2025 strategy. We see an increased demand making this position very important to support the growing use of our IT solutions. This might be your next challenge!
The team Worplace365 - Collaboration is part of Group IT for Coor. One of the team’s main tasks is to give support and manage many of Coor’s Collaboration applications such as SharePoint Online, Teams, Exchange Online, as well as Yammer, Planner, and the Office suite of applications.
For this position your primary focus will be to work alongside the Service Manager assisting both our service delivery partner and the Coor organization to deliver a sustainable Collaboration environment
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on the forefront of Microsoft 365 capabilities. We run complete evergreen and are subject to updates and changes at a rapid pace.
Your focus will be to stay on top of updates coming to the platform, helping the organization build and maintain SharePoint pages and portals, assist in troubleshooting larger incidents for M365, and communicate with end users when needed.
In addition to this, as Coor continues to grow, you will also partake in both small and large migration projects and assist in structuring and adopting new end users to Coor.
A role where it is possible to grow and expand your knowledge. You will have great teammates that really like what they do and are happy to share their knowledge. It is an international and professional but relaxed environment with opportunities to learn and develop in different directions.
- is service minded and a team player
- wants to understand other people’s perspectives
- have excellent communications skills, both written and orally
- can take initiative
- is a problem solver
- is excited to new challenges and to learn new skills
- likes to share your knowledge as well as learn from others
- likes to educate others and hold presentations
- is structured and detail oriented
- is creative and willing to experiment
- Experience as IT technician
- Support experience (ServiceNow knowledge is a plus)
- Experience from working with Microsoft 365, at minimum SharePoint Online, Teams/Yammer and Exchange online.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Power Platform is a plus.
- General understanding of Microsoft 365 architecture, where experience with Azure AD or Azure is a plus.
- General understanding of Security in Exchange Online.
- Speak and write fluently in both English and Swedish.
This is an open position, so recruitment is ongoing. Apply with your CV and personal letter. For any questions regarding the position, please contact recruiting manager, Anette de Castro, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org