One of IT's main tasks is to give support and manage many of Coor’s Business Applications such as Agresso, Dynamics, Quinyx, Palette, Maximo and Maximo Anywhere.
For this position your primary focus will be to work with Dynamics and Quinyx where Maximo and Maximo Anywhere are likely to be the next tools to build knowledge around. Coor is in an expansive phase, aiming to reach high set goals to our 2025 strategy. We see an increased demand making this position very important to support the growing use of our IT solutions. Are you a serviceoriented System Specialist? This might be your next job!
In this role you will have a great opportunity to deliver on the Coor taglines “Passion for People” and “Passion for Service” as you go the extra mile to help our users be successful. You will support our users in their daily operations as well as participating in projects and other business initiatives making sure of proper configuration and integration with our IT solutions. Responsibilities include solving technical and business issues in the above-mentioned platforms. Help develop solutions and offerings with both an IT and business perspective in mind. Assist with product expertise as required by projects to ensure a best-practice implementations
We expect you to take ownership for the day to day operations and understand and work with internal process owners to improve how we work with Change Management, Problem Management and Configuration Management to make sure there is continuous improvement.
A role where it is possible to grow and expand your knowledge. You will have great teammates that really like what they do and are happy to share their knowledge. It is a professional but relaxed environment with opportunities to learn and develop in different directions.
Coor is in an expansive phase and offers opportunity to work on continuous development in your area of expertise and offers career opportunities so you can reach your full potential.
- is service minded and a team player
- wants to understand other people’s perspectives
- have excellent communications skillls, both written and orally
- can take own initiatives
- is a problem solver
- is excited to new challenges and to learn new skills
- likes to share your knowledge as well as learn from others
- likes to educate others and hold presentations
- is structured and detail oriented
- is creative and willing to experiment
- Support experience (ServiceNow knowledge is a plus)
- Experience from working in/with one or more of; Dynamics, Quinyx, Maximo is meriting
- Microsoft Office Suite
- IT Service Management experience
- SQL knowledge is meriting
- Test process and test experience are meriting
This is an open position so the recruitment is ongoing. Apply with your CV and personal letter. For any questions regarding the position, please contact recruiting manager, Karin Sparr 070-533 58 58, Karin.email@example.com