Are you enthusiastic about service development and eager to contribute significantly to the advancement of Coor's Quality and Risk management? If so, this opportunity could be an ideal fit for you!
Coor is a vibrant and entrepreneurial organization operating within the Facilities Management (IFM) sector. We provide a broad spectrum of services that demand continuous refinement and technical collaboration, where your skills and commitment as a Quality and Risk Manager can truly make a difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Quality and Risk Manager at Coor Group, you will ensure that Coor’s management system with processes and ways of working meet high-quality standards while mitigating and managing potential risks.
You will play a pivotal role in safeguarding Coors reputation and financial stability by promoting a culture of quality and proactively identifying and addressing risks. Furthermore, you will create possibilities for harmonization and reducing complexity by owning the platform of Coor’s management system. A close collaboration with stakeholders and work in cross-functional teams will also be a key to success in this role.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify, develop, implement, and maintain Quality ways of working, frameworks and definitions (i.e policies and procedures, management system, management review)
- Identify needs and ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and certifications (e.g., ISO).
- Prepare regular reports for management and relevant stakeholders, highlighting key quality and risk indicators.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical risk management processes (ERM), supporting risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Audit management, planning and audit methodology.
Governance, follow up and support:
- Monitor changes in regulatory requirements and update policies and procedures accordingly.
- Provide ongoing training and support to ensure management and staff members are knowledgeable about quality and risk-related procedures.
- Manage common governing forums.
You will report to Head of Group Sustainability. The location can be in one of our main offices in the Nordic countries and we offer a hybrid working environment.
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Quality Management, Risk Management, Business, or a relevant discipline)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in quality assurance, risk management, or a related role
- Minimum of 2 years of Project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Deep knowledge in the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Proven experience in internal and external auditing
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, native and English
WHO ARE YOU?
- A proactive and forward-thinking problem-solver who can navigate a dynamic environment and contribute to enhancing processes and procedures
- Strong verbal, written, research, analytical, and persuasive skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management
- The ability to balance attention to detail with a focus on strategic objectives.
- Dedication to being a team player, as well as independent work.
WE OFFER YOU
- A positive and inclusive work environment that values work-life balance.
- Diverse colleagues with a range of skills and expertise, fostering a team culture where different perspectives contribute to continuous evolution.
- Opportunities for competence and career development, actively promoted to support your growth.
- A company with an entrepreneurial spirit that empowers you to make a significant impact, shape processes, and contribute to success.
MORE INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
For any inquiries, feel free to contact Recruiting Manager, Head of Group Sustainability, Maria Ekman at email@example.com.
If you are interested for the role, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as selection and interviews are ongoing. To ensure the secure handling of your personal data in accordance with GDPR, please apply through our recruitment system.
Please note that background checks are part of our standard hiring process, and all information provided will be treated confidentially. If you have any concerns or questions about this process, please feel free to discuss them with us.
If you have the passion and experience to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you!